top of page
Union Bay Image #9.png

Property Insurance

Insurance protection to help you feel secure at home. We will help you plan for the unexpected with insurance coverage that is right for you and your family.

home (1).png

Insurance protection for your most valuable asset. Get the right policy and you’ll take care of the small and large risks related to owning a house at the same time.

Rent (2).png

When you rent or lease, your landlord's insurance policy policy protects the building itself - not your belongings. We’ll design coverage to protect your personal property and your lifestyle while renting.


The master condo policies typically protects only the shell of your unit, leaving your personal property and the interior unit at risk. Condo insurance is designed to make up for this shortfall.


Just because you don’t live in a high flood risk area, doesn’t mean it’ll never happen to you. We’ll provide the specialized coverage you need to help protect your home from rising waters—even if you’re not in a flood zone.

Rental Property.png

Don’t be fooled, just because your tenant has rental insurance doesn’t mean that you—the owner—are protected. Rental property insurance is specially designed to cover the risks faced when you rent your property to others.

Mobile Home (1).png

Did you know that mobile homes are often at more risk than a typical home or apartment? Mobile home insurance is the best way to protect your home and possessions from these risks.


Your vacation property is an amazing getaway from the daily grind, but it comes with unique risks. We’ll make sure you have the right coverage specially designed for the unique exposures involved.

Union Bay Favicon.png

Need an Insurance Quote? Get in touch!

bottom of page