top of page
Copy of Union Bay Image #18.png
Rental Property.png

Landlord Insurance

Your investment property needs to be insured.

Landlord insurance or Rental property insurance is specially designed to cover the risks faced when you rent your property to others.

This is a specialty insurance policy for the property owner rather than the tenant. It is designed to account for the specific risks that you face when you rent a property to others.

What does Landlord Insurance cover?

In addition to damage to the building itself and your personal property (such as included furniture), rental property insurance often covers lost income if property damaged means you can’t rent it out for a period. The policy will also often include coverage for liability you might face if a tenant sues over injury suffered in the property.

Other covered risks can include any costs you have to pay to move a tenant in or out of the property during repairs, and any compensation you have to pay to a tenant if damage puts heating or air conditioning out of action.

If you’ve got any questions on rental property insurance or want to find the best policy, contact us today.

Contact us for a free insurance quote now.

Union Bay Favicon.png
bottom of page