There are many types of insurance policies that protect the company you’ve worked hard to build, including coverage for business property damage, legal liability and employee-related risks.


General Liability

General Liability insurance covers you from claims and lawsuits brought by third parties, such as members of the public or those you interact with. It covers any third-party injuries that occur on your premises, as well as certain unintentional actions caused by your employees or members. Union Bay recommends that you have at least $1 million in General Liability limits. We may recommend that you buy even higher limits, based on your situation and activities.

Coverage can include:

  • Bodily Injury or Property Damage caused by your business

  • Reputational Harm

  • Medical Costs from a customer's injury on your property


Commercial Property Insurance

Your property should be covered against all risks of loss. Commercial Property Insurance helps protect your business and its physical assets. It can pay your repair or replacement costs if your business property gets damaged or destroyed from a fire, theft or other covered loss. Depending on your location, this could include flood and earthquake coverage.

Coverage can include:

  • Building

  • Equipment

  • Tools

  • Inventory

  • Furniture

  • Personal Property

workers comp.png

Workers' Compensation

Workers’ Compensation Insurance is a state-mandated cover that protects your workers against injuries on the job.

Coverage can include:

  • Medical care of your employee's work-related injury

  • Replacement of lost wages if employee takes time off for injury

  • Provides disability benefits

business income.png

Business Income Insurance

Business Income Insurance helps cover the loss of income when you can’t run your business due to a fire, severe weather or other covered event. With this coverage, you can continue to pay expenses, such as payroll and monthly bills, while your business property is being repaired or replaced.

Tools and Equipment.png

Tools and Equipment

Tools and Equipment coverage are for contractors who are perform their services at different job locations. This policy offers protection against financial losses when tools or equipment are lost, stolen, or vandalized.


Cyber Security

Today’s business technology opens up a world of possibilities but also raises some cyber protection concerns. Cyber security insurance protects businesses against computer-related crimes and losses. You may need Cyber Security Insurance if you:

  • Accept credit cards or other types of digital payment methods

  • Use computers and mobile devices

  • Keeps medical or financial data

  • Stores confidential customer information


Professional Liability

Professional Liability Insurance protects your business if you are sued for negligently performing your services, even if you haven’t made a mistake. This coverage is also referred to as Error and Omissions or E&O. This policy covers:

  • Negligence (Alleged or Actual)

  • Personal Injury (Libel or Slander)

  • Inaccurate advice


Commercial Auto

Commercial auto insurance protects your business from unexpected expenses if you or your employees are involved in an accident. Whether you have a single work truck or a fleet of vehicles, this coverage will help pay for damaged property and medical expenses.